Dedicated human talent creating operational and administrative capacity for your mission and team.
We strive to unlock leadership potential by minimizing or eliminating administrative burden. The relationship is designed to free executive capacity from carrying out tactical, administrative and executional tasks.
Intuitive Solutions is helping leaders dream again by assigning skilled human talent that is dedicated to creating capacity for your mission and team. If this wasn’t enough, imagine all InWorkers as a global community of peers teaching, learning and sharing best practices to further the impact we are all creating.
Our secret sauce? InWorker Relationship Architects:
Think of Relationship Architects as your HR coach. Relationship Architects are people developers at heart. They are obsessed with unlocking areas of professional development and growth. While some call them Super Awesome MatchMakers, they are human beings like you and I who pride themselves in finding the right match for your organization’s needs. The Relationship Architect is your partner in continually unlocking new levels of impact from your InWorker for your mission.
- More available time to invest in strategy creation
- Gaining a partner to take care of clerical tasks that steal your capacity
- Focus on execution of strategies to move your organization forward
- Have someone taking care of all correspondence that would spend your time
- Focus on team building and active communication rather than scheduling meetings and taking notes
- Increased donor retention
- Stronger relationships with donors
- Active fundraising throughout the year
- Reliable data entry
- Constant access to donations reporting
- Empathetic staff who will spread kindness among your donors
- Achieve project goals while meeting deadlines
- Have someone to oversee your projects and help you delegate
- Get updated reports on project status
- Focus on decision making for the project, let someone else take care of chasing team members
- Have representation in every team meeting and review sessions
- Having someone to always support and inspire your team
- Create and manage a fundraising program
- Use research to match donor’s interests to your mission and programs
- Organize and build a major gifts program
- Help volunteers overcome their resistance to solicitation
- Define the roles of board members, staff and volunteers in development
- Build Annual budgets, fundraising plans, gift range charts and stewardship plans for effective development work